The UCF – Unified Control File (pol. JPK) is a functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics AX, for the generation of the Unified Control File, according to the new tax regulations. Our solution is compatible with AX 4.0, 2009 and 2012. The application can appear as a separate module or positioned in a chosen place in the system, for example in the General Ledger.
Our solution is characterized by:
- Short deployment time – if the installation of the AX system in your company meets our functional assumptions, the launching of the module for the support of the UCF can be done relatively fast. If the AX system is modified to the extent that our functional assumptions do not include the entire data required in the UCF, our team of developers will adjust the application to these modifications.
- Compatibility with AX: 4.0, 2009, 2012 – we support the most popular, currently used versions of the AX system, as well as legacy versions – we have prepared the application to support also the 2.5 version.
- Flexibility – the application can be configured in various ways, giving the possibility of:
- submitting any complementary data, according to the requirements of the legislator,
- indicating an individual folder, to which the generated UCF files will be saved.
- The Guarantee of data accuracy – it is impossible to save a UCF file in the XML format, without the previous verification by the user.
- The possibility of browsing the history of generated files – you can open the file and a chosen element from the level of AX as well as in Excel whenever you want.
Find out more about the UCF functionality in the AX system on our blog or request a live demo.
DAXCEL is an easy to use add-on to Microsoft Excel, enabling building reports and analyzing data from the Dynamics AX data base. It works similarly to Excel, by employing functions, which can be divided into scalar functions (returning one value in the cell) and array functions (returning a series of data from AX). The unquestionable advantages of DAXCEL include:
- A wide range of data, including the transactions of the general ledger as well as of other modules (settlements with recipients/ suppliers, fixed assets, budgeting, warehouses, stock management, etc.).
- Easy optimization of return time of updated data, thanks to 3 kinds of refreshing (the entire spreadsheet, a single sheet or a selection).
Our offer for you
- Excel – reporting in Microsoft Excel using all its features – standard functions, charts, pivot tables, conditional functions, etc.
- A system easy to use – the DAXCEL logics is based on the Excel functions. Data from Dynamics AX can be based on the values from an Excel spreadsheet, so you can quickly change the parameters, for example the dates and analyze data from different time or perspectives or using different dimensions.
- Array and scalar functions – more than 100 features for the general ledger and many functions for the other modules (their number is constantly growing).
- Refreshing important data – the shortest data refreshing time, compared with other reporting tools.
- Data scope – using transaction from the general ledger and analytics (other modules).
- Data Analysis – supporting financial and warehouse dimensions for the purpose of multidimensional data analysis.
FIXED ASSET INVENTORY is an original, proprietary solution for carrying out the full process of occasional, periodic and full inventory of fixed assets in our clients’ companies, with the use of data collectors. We give to you a tool, which will let you generate and manage the necessary documents, in a fast and easy way, and which will optimize the accounting department’s working time, thanks to the possibility of automatically generating adequate settlement spreadsheets and the improvement of the fixed asset inventory through the employment of data collectors. The new Dynamics AX module allows to control the entire inventory process from the level of inventory management and also enables.
- Generating inventory sheets based on: localization, fixed asset groups, persons responsible, etc., in an easy way.
- Fast inventory performance and its settlement, thanks to the function of suggesting transactions on a given fixed asset.
- Supporting fixed assets as well as the fixed asset elements (fixed asset set).
- Generating financial and non-financial spreadsheets ( the transfer of fixed assets and their components, change of localization, etc.).
- Using transaction suggestions of the system, in the scope of financial transactions ( fixed assets disposal, fixed assets acceptance, etc.) and non- financial (transfer, change of localization of FA).
- Creating and use of reports presenting the course and result of the inventorying and historical data of the inventories carried out.
Our offer for you
- Great configuration possibilities – the fixed assets inventory module can support the specific characteristics of every company.
- Support for FA components – in the case of sets of fixed assets, the user can specify the components of the FA, the person responsible or the location.
- Inventory sheet generation – the possibility of generating census sheets in relation to: the fixed asset numbers, fixed asset groups, localizations, persons responsible, record model (the possibility of combining these parameters).
- Location support – flexible management of the FA locations, location hierarchies built and the possibility of changing them.
- Integration with data collectors – participants of the FA inventorying won’t have to manually write down FA numbers. The terminal application supports fixed assets as well as fixed asset components.
- Automatic FA transaction proposals – based on data from the register created during the inventory ordinance, the system suggests the transaction, which can be further analyzed and changed if necessary.
DOCUMENT REGISTER is a Microsoft Dynamics AX module, which improves and brings order to the flow of incoming and outgoing correspondence in the company. At Sii we have significantly broadened the functionality scope offered in this module. Adjusted to our clients’ needs, the Document Register increases control over the document flow and payment processes, limits the possibility of making an error in the process of uploading documents to the system and thus improves the work of the administration and accounting departments. As a result the administration costs can be decreased.
Except for registering received and sent documents, the Document Registration module in Dynamics AX enables:
- Electronic cost acceptance
- E-invoice handling
- Handling of document scans
- Flexible document parametrization – according to the client’s needs
Our offer for you:
- Organizing the correspondence by dividing the documents according to their type (accounting documents and non-accounting documents).
- Creating payment proposals (including partial payments) for non-accounting documents (for example Pro forma invoices)
- The possibility of linking documents one to the other (e.g. a pro forma invoice and an invoice).
- Preliminary assignment of documents in multiple currencies with the control of gross/net amount compliance.
- Improved work effectiveness of accounting department.
- Built-in control mechanisms.
- Built-in cost-sharing algorithms (by amount and percentage).
- Document approval and acceptance workflow.
- Efficient document registration in the AX system, based on e-mails or scans with attachments.
- Verification of document properties during the importing process: name, date of creation, file size.
- Generating a mailing list for Polish Post.
- The option of creating shipping labels, based on a template.
- Adapting the user access and view, according to the assigned roles.
HOMEBANKING is a form of electronic banking, enabling direct and fast contact of the customer with the bank, through a dedicated platform, supporting outgoing and incoming payments. The Microsoft Dynamics AX platform supporting Homebanking is indirectly integrated with the Document Register module. Thanks to this improvement our clients can generate their payments directly from the Document Register. Homebanking in AX enables the generation of a file for payment in the AX system, and afterwards processing it in the bank using a dedicated platform.
The advantages of our original proprietary Homebanking module is its versatility, flexibility as well as a high level of process automation which significantly improves the payment system in the company, thanks to:
- The integration with different platforms supporting Homebanking
- The integration with the Document Register
- Automated payment settling
- The possibility of making overall, partial or combined payments (ex. payment in advance + invoice)
Our offer for you:
- Outgoing payments – payments can be generated from AX and processed further on from the level of the bank statement.
- Incoming payments – incoming payments are subject to the mechanism of selecting the adequate recipient (customer) on the bank statement.
- Automation – with the system supporting operations related to payments, the user only plays the role of the auditor.
- User friendly bank – the possibility of adjusting the system to every platform supporting Homebanking of any given bank.
- All document types – payment processing for both accounting and non-accounting documents
- Document Register – integration with our solution in the scope of document processing (Document Register).
- Payment settlement – settling payments for several documents, for example advance payment and invoice.