About the client
A leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company headquartered in Paris, operating in over 100 countries and employing around 100 000 people. The company is focused on R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of medicinal products, providing life-changing treatments and vaccines to millions of people.
The company has decided to introduce the concept of business agility in 4 marketing teams, deployed in 4 countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Ukraine. The client wanted to tailor the Agile transformation process to its internal needs and then implement it across the organization. The company didn’t have the right Agile specialists in their ranks, capable of carrying out a tailored transformation in their marketing departments.
What we did
- Conducted a set of dedicated Agile training courses for all team members in 4 countries.
- Provided guidance and support on the Agile methodology for more than 3 months, helping the client adapt to the new environment.
- Assessed the progress of the Agile transformation in the client’s teams to ensure that it was successful and effective.
- Implemented Net Promoter Score tracking to recognize areas requiring improvement in the implemented methodology.
Benefits for the client
- Reduced Time to Market and Product Acceptance Time by 3 times, thanks to Sii’s transformation.
- Increase in self-assessment of teams: implementation of Agile culture – increase from 3.4 to 4.7 (scale of 1-5).
- Increased self-assessment of teams: maturity of Agile processes – up from 2.5 to 4.5 (scale of 1-5).
- Improved requirements management to better control requirements: maintenance, prioritization, tracking and communication.
- Improved collaboration among individual teams spread across several countries.