An international company, a world leader in the construction of electric and power grids, active in many sectors, focused on technologies from the area of energy and automation, operating in over 100 countries, employing about 110 000 people
To keep Client’s database up to date – all records must be periodically verified in order to use Client’s data in sales process in the optimal way.
What we did
We implemented 3 processes:
- Data Analysis – Comparative analysis, data deduplication, reporting,
- Data Cleaning (Quality Assurance) – missing data completion, data validity verification, transformed data loading,
- Data Change Management – DB records update, business requests, input from Sales Applications.
- 99,8% of Client’s records is of good quality.
- Sales processes run without bigger problems with lack of proper data.
- Database has no duplicates or empty records.