mBank (former BRE BANK) is the third largest bank in Poland, operating on both the retail and corporate market.
Supporting the organization in striving for flexibility and solving problems in a way that creates innovation and cooperation, and at the same time helps the company to adapt to its environment.
What we did
- We have conducted talks with the client in order to precisely define the needs and expectations of the client regarding the dedicated workshop
- We defined the business need and expectations of the client
- We have prepared a dedicated program and training material tailored to the expectations and needs of the client
Benefits for the client
- Participants learned about the phases of report creation – from data ingestion through data transformation and modeling to data visualization in the final report
- Participants of the training gained the ability to use different sources, knowledge of how to prepare them for visualization and how to choose the right types of visualization for a business/metric problem