Swiss multinational healthcare company operating worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. The company is a leading innovator in healthcare and the fifth largest pharma company worldwide.
Client needed to improve the quality of already existing testing solution, reduce time of regression and smoke test in 8 projects. Main goals of automation were freeing client’s resources to test new functionalities and increasing the number of releases in the project life cycle.
What we did
- Built the optimal scope of automation using the Risk Base Approach
- Automated tests in 8 different projects – more than 700 test scripts
- Implemented test automation both in backend and frontend projects
- Testing and maintaining test automation were performed in validated GxP environment
- Built a C# framework for automatic tests for SAP system from the scratch
- Implemented test automation in frameworks: Robot, Java Selenium, UFT, C#
Benefits for the client
- Implementation of test automation allowed manual testers to focus on critical issues or new features
- The quality of delivered functionalities has been improved by increasing the scope of the tests
- Thanks to the implementation of test automation the “time to market” has been accelerated
- Time-saving and cost reduction of testing services in general