mBank (former BRE BANK) is the third largest bank in Poland, operating on both the retail and corporate market.
- Teaching the participants project management skills to help improve processes in the organization.
- Sharing best practices in the following methodologies: ITIL®, PRINCE2® and AgilePM® Scrum.
- Preparing the participants for project coordination, from the planning phase to implementation.
What we did
- We prepared a dedicated program and training material tailored to the expectations and needs of the client.
- We conducted accredited trainings and workshops attended by project managers, project team members, project supervisors and other project stakeholders.
- Developing the competence of the company’s employees in the area of IT solutions testing methods, testing terminology and process, as well as testing process management.
- Preparing the participants for the accredited exam to obtain the ISTQB Foundation certification.