About the client
Poland's largest and most developed health portal, which employs more than 9,400 people and generates PLN 9 billion in annual revenue. The company combines expertise in preventive health care and pharmaceutical and medical care with a wide range of products at favourable prices.
The client wanted to conduct training to introduce employees to the basic principles of relational databases in the context of business processes. The purpose of the training was to familiarize employees with the wide range of business applications of databases and enable them to learn new analytical skills.
What we did
- Determined the exact training need of the client.
- Established the scope of the training and further organizational steps.
- Created a proprietary workshop for workers from procurement, HR analytics and controlling departments.
- Introduced the trainees to the MySQL database, allowing them to acquire practical skills in programming, executing queries and creating procedures.
- Enabled the participants to use the acquired theoretical knowledge during exercises, providing a knowledge base to enable programming.
Benefits for the client
During the training, participants:
- Familiarized themselves with the concepts of MySQL databases and MySQL servers,
- Acquired the ability to install and create databases and objects,
- Learned the principles of creating database objects and queries,
- Studied how to operate with data stored in databases.