An industry leader in advanced hearing care solutions. The company develops a variety of products and services to improve hearing, including personal listening devices, wireless communication systems, hearing care services, hearing aids, and cochlear implants.
The client wanted to implement a market-leading Tricentis Tosca solution, in order to improve SAP and other ecosystem-related testing processes in the company.
What we did
- Selected Tricentis Tosca as a dedicated SAP S4 testing solution.
- Introduced risk-based test automation using Tricentis Tosca.
- Collected test outcomes in one single source of truth using Tricentis qTest, which supports easy-to-use reporting.
- Built Test Strategy for the SAP projects.
- Established an automated test portfolio to reduce manual testing.
Benefits for the client
- Decreasing the number of post-release issues and reducing costs per test cycle
- Enabling faster Test Reporting
- Providing a test management process within the EHP upgrade project, reusable in other SAP projects
- Reducing the work time, thanks to the decrease in manual testing