Bausch is a multinational pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of pharmaceutical products, primarily in the areas of dermatology, gastrointestinal disorders, eye health, neurology, and branded generics.
The client uses the QlikView as a base reporting platform at different HQ and national departments across the globe, where it plays the role of the main data warehouse. The client needed to optimize the platform to improve the time and quality of solving business problems.
What we did
- Analyzed the current list of business issues and built a plan to solve them.
- Fixed the issues based on agreed prioritization.
- Conducted analysis of current performance issues
- Prepared a plan on how to approach the issues and executed it with the client’s administration team.
Benefits for the client
- Solving the business issues
- Ensuring a well-performing, stable environment
- Providing ongoing monitoring service according to agreed SLA