Agile and Scrum implementation – original workshop
Preparing an organization realizing projects with the employment of traditional methods, for adapting and using agile methods, including SCRUM.
What we did
- We held talks with the key decision maker on the Client’s side, in order to identify and specify the needs and expectations of the client regarding the workshop;
- We prepared a dedicated program and training materials, adjusted to the needs and expectations of the Client;
- We carried out a dedicated workshop, with the participation of the Client’s company – project managers and selected project team members.
- Gaining knowledge about different methodics, standards and practices from the area of agile project management (especially SCRUM) and how to combine them with a traditional approach;
- Exchanging experiences within the scope of project execution, between different teams on the Client’s side;
- Working out practical ideas, concerning improvements in the currently employed project management model.
Methodic and Standards