Core financial system development
A quick response to new business needs is essential on a dynamically developing financial market. Efficient implementation of a new product is essential for gaining the upper hand on the market.
What we did
Development of new functionalities and expansion of existing ones within the core banking system. Sii has been working in accordance with received business documentation, beginning with the preparation of a technical project, through implementation, up to development tests.
- Fees and charges module – the module is used for automatic charging of fees for the use of the Internet access platform.
- Report optimization – processes generating reports from interbank transfers were optimized.
- SEPA transfer service – development of the transfers module in the Euro SEPA currency.
- Corporate cards service system – designing the architecture and the implementation of the corporate cards service system (Prepaid and Charge cards).
- Integration of transactional systems – the creation of a communication and integration model for transaction and Internet systems in the bank.
Technologies & tools
Temenos Globus, jBase, .Net, C++, WebSphereMQ