Data warehouse – FORT
Monitoring the efficiency of the sales process, margins and salespersons’ efficiency. The increase of services up-selling, particularly offering mobile services to fixed-line customers and vice versa.
What we did
Scope of services: business analysis, design, project management, implementation work, integration with other IT systems, administrative work, configuration and maintenance.
The system implementation included:
- Data reporting for higher client segments (Key and Corporate), primarily for the marketing purposes.
- Revenue and service volume analyses.
- Sales profitability analyses (based on models Profit & Loss).
The system integrates data from five sources, including CRM for B2B customers and is used by over 10 users – analysts, but the number of recipients of the reports in the organization is significantly higher. The project was delivered with the employment of agile methodologies, with prototyping.
- The system enables the monitoring of sales processes, including sales effectiveness broken down according to time intervals, geographic range and segments in the sales structure.
- The systems enables the identification of sales trends and the anticipation of customer contract related costs.
Technologies & tools
MS SQL Server, SSIS (Integration Services), SSRS (Reporting Services), SSAS (Analysis Service), OLAP, Excel