DMI Robot for Bombardier Company
Realization of a prototype machine (robot in Cartesian system) for automation of human-machine interfaces testing. The robot is a part of bigger system.
What we did
- Designed 3D model of robot
- Designed detailed mechanical parts
- Designed circuit diagram
- Designed 4 layers PCB for steering robot
- Implemented two different communication interfaces: ATE and Web
- Implemented video and audio streamer
- Created documentation (electrical, software, mechanical, assembly drawings)
The project is a part of a bigger system dedicated to perform tests automatically. Now all tests related to human-machine interfaces verification can be done in a automatic manner, without human interaction.
Technologies & tools
Raspberry Pi 3 + Hat board with STM32F401R
Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2
I2S MEMS Microphone
Atolic TrueStudio for STM32, GDB, GCC, PyCharm, KiCad, AutoCAD, NX 10