High Performance Team – original training program
Providing support to the management, in the area of motivation for the purpose of improving:
- Work satisfaction;
- Work efficiency;
- Work efficiency of subordinate teams.
The managers represented a diversified competence and experience level.
What we did
- We held talks with the Client, in order to identify and specify the needs and expectations of the Client regarding the dedicated workshop;
- We defined the business need and expectations of the Client;
- We prepared a dedicated program and training materials, adjusted to the needs and expectations of the Client;
- We carried out a dedicated workshop, with the participation of the mid-level and senior management of the Client.
- Getting to know the rules of functioning of High Performance Teams– HPT;
- Providing knowledge and tools, allowing for a successful transformation of traditional teams into High Performance Teams (HPT);
- Mastering methods of building and managing a high performance team;
- Providing tools and knowledge, which allow to eradicate mistakes made by managers in the area of team building and motivation;
- Making the participants aware of and working through 8 roles necessary in the work of a manager.