Implementation of business processes in the wholesale area
The implementation of business processes in the wholesale area for Alternative Operators:
- Reducing the cost of maintenance and development of existing BPM platform by migrating to IBM BPM.
- Preparation of application development methodology on IBM BPM.
- Preparation of application patterns to reproduce by the Client.
What we did
- We implemented 4 processes in the wholesale area.
- We developed a specific agile methodology based on the IBM Playback methodology, for the development of business processes.
- We made the project in accordance with the developed methodology.
- We conducted training for client team of application development on the IBM BPM.
- We provided reuse software components (Toolkit’s) on the IBM Platform.
- We provided technical documentation.
- Low cost of development and short implementation time (4 months from the start of system analysis for deployment to production of four processes).
- The application meets the needs of business, thanks to five iteration and engaging business users during implementation.
- Solution supports 1,000 instances of applications per month.