Maintenance of key systems and servers based on the Service Level Agreement
Need for support in projects which are not the core of the client’s operation.
What we did
Under the service agreement, Sii consultants are responsible for keeping records of incidents, problems and requests to change key systems and servers, as well as problem solving based on SLA. In addition, the entire platform is under the Nagios monitoring system, which checks the operation of servers and services in a 24/7 mode.
Sii consultants have the following duties:
- Provide remote control and administration of systems and servers.
- Receive, prioritize, monitor and solve reported problems.
- Update and install security patches.
- Provide remote support to end-users.
- Ensure secure access.
- Pro-actively monitor systems and servers.
- Provide support to Client’s internal IT departments.
Sii ensures remote maintenance of the key systems and servers for our Client based on SLA. The agreement also covers 24/7 monitoring of web sites and services, and ensured uninterrupted operation of maintained systems.
Linux platform, Postfix mailserver, Joomla CMS, Monitoring Nagios