Mobile testing for Ferratum Bank
Ferratum Bank decided to turn to an outsourced testing service provider, well experienced in mobile testing and with a whole lab of devices. The large variety of different devices and browsers on the market, makes testing for mobile particularly difficult.
What we did
- Consulting. We have analyzed the foregoing testing process in Ferratum and proposed improvements. We have also analyzed the smartphone market and delivered appropriate devices (iOS and Android) for the team.
- Manual testing of mobile applications, online application and parts of back-end applications.
Types of tests:
- Smoke and Sanity tests for each new backend and app version releases.
- Integration tests.
- System tests according to Functional specification and Non-functional – usability and reliability.
- Acceptance tests (UAT): taking complete responsibility for testing and product quality.
Sii helped Ferratum organize better the process of software preparation and realize the importance of thorough testing, which took up a third of the time of the whole app creation process.
Technologies & tools
Jira, TestRail, Android, iOS