Preparation of railway traffic control software
- Validation of existing technical documentation (Operation documentation) to increase its availability for engineers not associated with the railway industry.
- Relieving own engineers with a very tedious and time-consuming process of pre-testing of the individual stations.
What we did
- We took over the competences of customers’ engineers.
- We significantly improved the quality of Operation documentation.
- We took an active part in the tests of several stations, verified later by a committee and put into operation.
- Raising the test standards by constantly eliminating the shortcomings of documentation.
- Gaining independence in the testing process.
- Paying attention to some existing logical inconsistencies due to “fresh look” at the issues.
XML, Microsoft .NET, C, Power Builder