Project management & leadership in project teams
- Preparing the team for work with business projects;
- Getting to know the rules and methods, allowing to reach the goals of the project effectively;
- Expanding the knowledge of the team by elements of team communication, team building, conflict management, motivation and development.
What we did
- We held talks with key decision makers on the Client’s side, in order to evaluate the needs and expectations of the Client regarding the workshop precisely;
- We prepared a program and training materials, adjusted to the expectations and needs of the Client;
- We carried out a series of dedicated workshops, with the participation of the Client’s representatives – project managers, as well as selected project team members.
- Gaining knowledge about different methodics, standards and practices from the area of agile project management (especially SCRUM) and how to combine them with a traditional approach;
- Exchanging experiences within the scope of project execution, between different teams on the Client’s side;
- Working out practical ideas, concerning improvements in the currently employed project management model.
Methodics and Standards
- Original methods