Security Assessment Project
Substantive support of the IT Strategy team in the implementation of statutory duties.
What we did
- Verify new security technologies, methods and standards by evaluating them against business strategies and requirements
- Performing risk management activities such as vendor risk assessments, project risk analyses, vulnerability and threat analyses.
- Cooperation with service providers, IT and business units in order to identify appropriate security and control mechanisms to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization’s information resources.
- Participation in security incident management processes, including the provision of detailed analyses.
- Developing policies, procedures, guidelines and other related materials to support IT security strategies.
- Accelerate risk assessment tasks.
- Possibility to launch further security programmed projects and involve a subject matter expert in them.
Technologies & tools