Smart sensors technology software development
Client needed a complete solution which would serve as UHF RFID Reader controller, server application and a GUI application which could control the Reader through restful API. FW for the UHF RDIF Reader was requested as well.
What we did
- Architecture design of all FW / SW components;
- Driver which can directly control the RFID Reader using specified commands and provides the API for a higher level applications;
- Restful server application with logic which can automatically gather measurements of the sensors read by the RDIF Reader (using Reader Driver);
- Web based GUI application which can communicate with the server through restful API. It enables user to fully configure the reader and presents the results of sensor measurements;
- Additionally, Modbus and SNMP servers were created to support Modbus and SNMP protocols;
- All FW / SW parts can be updated at any time with use of secure remote update functionality.
Client could present his smart passive sensor Reader at CES 2018 trade show in Vegas.
Technologies & tools