Systems and software engineering for infotainment head unit
Development of Infotainment Head Unit software for premium class car manufacturer. System based on Intel Apollo Lake + Renesas RH850, running Genivi (Intel) and Autosar architecture system (Renesas).
What we did
- Management of requirements according to the SPICE process and AGILE project organization.
- Communication with the Client in order to clarify uncertainties or solve requirement contradictions.
- Adhering to existing processes while suggesting improvements, tools and solutions needed to keep elasticity in fast paced project.
- Create software components and integrate with existing third party and open source libraries to fulfil functional, security and performance requirements.
- Significant improvement of requirements quality on Client side and facilitating efficient software development within component.
- Timely implementation of software increments for regular/scheduled deliveries.
- Client request for quotations for new features, changes and further development for next model years.
Technologies & tools
Autosar, C/C++, FlexRay, Jira, Polarion, Renesas RH850