Cost Optimization Project Manager
The challenges waiting for you:
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for cost optimisation in three different divisions: Business Operations, End User Services and Datacentre Infrastructure services to deliver cost-reducing financial plan across Technology Services according Agile Model of Delivery.
In this position you will have to manage the delivery of the financial technology projects, including issues and risks, and ensure that mitigating actions are in place for major risks.
- Driving complex infrastructure/operations/ EUS changes in specific division against a background of competing demands and influencing resources not under direct management
- Defining, approving and managing relevant infrastructure, optimizing targets with Business/Service Lines in line with the annual planning process; managing delivering savings targets
- Analyzing monthly volumes for relevant customer charges and provision of variance explanations
- Providing full oversight on cost-reduction initiatives / sustainable saves for the function, making sure these are reflected in annual operating plans /forecasting cycles
- Managing resources, both onshore and offshore, as assigned to undertake the project
- Creating and reviewing monthly control reports to ensure billing accuracy
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position connected with Finance / Delivery Financial Plans / Spendings across global organization with reporting to Senior Management / Management board
- Maturity, ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with proven experience working in a matrix management structure and building and maintaining global team relationships
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a complex, global organisation
- Experience of managing IT services/infrastructure (including cost management) within a large global financial environment
- Excellent influencer with strong stakeholder management skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations