Best Workplace in Poland 2018
2nd line support specialist
The challenges waiting for you:
- Providing application support for users
- Register all incoming incidents and questions according to ITIL
- Cooperation with international support teams
- Working with technical and process documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 2nd line technical support
- Experience with ITIL: Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle databases - nice to have
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer, communication skills
- Nice and open-minded
- Experience in preparing technical documentation
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).