Best Workplace in Poland 2018
The challenges waiting for you:
- Analysis and design of test cases
- Prepare test scripts
- Assure high quality of tests
- Prepare reports and other required tests documentation
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of tools such as HP Quality Center/ HP ALM, TestLink etc.
- ISTQB Certification will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of Selenium, HP QTP - nice to have
- Very good knowledge of English and the ability to prepare technical documentation in English
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change)