Location: Gdańsk, Polska
The challenges waiting for you:
As a Red Team player, you will take part in an automotive industry project. The goal of this project is to ensure safety of the newest solutions and systems for connected cars.
Opportunity to work from any Sii office.
- Performing penetration tests of products and platforms
- Vulnerability assessment
- Creating tools for penetration testing automatization
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities found in software and embedded devices and methods for their detection, evaluation and use (exploitation)
- Good knowledge of issues related to the creation of security vulnerabilities (i.e. Buffer overflow, SQL Injection) and their counteraction
- Knowledge of tools used in penetration tests, for example: Burp Suite, Nessus, Nmap, radare2, Metasploit, Kali Linux
- Programming skills to a degree that allows you to create your own tools or modify existing ones
- Good English skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations