The challenges waiting for you:
- Tests automation
- Building test plans
- Executing test scripts
- Creating test documentation
- Working experience in web application or mobile software testing
- Good knowledge of test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, WebTest, JMeter, SoapUI, HP UFT)
- Knowledge tools such as: JIRA, HP Quality Center, TestLink
- Knowledge of scripting or object- oriented language
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Very good knowledge of English
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Experience in SCRUM projects
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).