Connectivity Systems & Antennas Electronics Engineer
Location: Sweden, Trollhättan
The challenges waiting for you:
- developing and maintaining client’s hardware in connectivity realm
- writing overall requirements needed for the development of E antenna systems, modems, GNSS compliance for different markets and other connectivity electronic
- development of connectivity systems within the automotive industry
- creating product integration planning
- supporting concept selection at vehicle architecture, system and component level.
- developing internal and external communication platforms (antennas, antenna fusion, modems)
- establishing and maintaining internal and external networks.
- degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Physics
- application knowledge of electronic design considerations in the automotive domain
- engineering experience in the connectivity field (design or testing), minimum of 5 years
- fluent English
- good communication skills and team player characteristics
- good understanding of software development as an advantage
- experience in hands-on Electronics design (PCB, Electronics circuit design, component design & selection) is desirable
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 500 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest-growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with an amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups, and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations