Best Workplace in Poland 2018
The challenges waiting for you:
- Design and develop Oracle databases (structure and stored procedures)
- Compare system functionality with technical specification
- Prepare technical specifications and tests documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PL/SQL development
- Very good knowledge of optimizing SQL, PL/SQL queries
- Knowledge of Oracle Apex
- Experience in database applications development
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS tools
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working in a team
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a varierty of projects (possibility of change).