Microsoft BI Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
- Maintain and develop existing and new BI applications and reports
- Managing the ETL process
- Improve the flow and presentation of quality data
- 3 years of experience in working with Microsoft SQL (T-SQL)
- Working experience with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS
- Working experience with TFS or other tools
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2013
- Business process analysis skills with analytic and functional approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in SCRUM projects is nice to have
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).