The best place to work
and the fastest growing IT and engineering company in Poland
The challenges waiting for you:
- Analyzing requirements provided by business
- with users, architects and development team to understand the requirements and agree on solutions
- Planning and conducting requirements elicitation sessions, specification walk-throughs and solution demos
- Creating functional specifications
- Keeping track of the progress of assigned tasks
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Very good English skills
- Solid experience with all phases of software development lifecycle
- Very good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).