Software Tester/ Developer in Testing
The challenges waiting for you:
- Preparing test scenarios and test cases;
- Design and implement automated test scripts for functional, integration and performance tests;
- Execute automated and manual tests of systems;
- Working on test process improvement and test automation;
- Analysis of project documentation.
- Min. 2 years experience in testing and/or programming;
- Experience in performance tests (e.g. LoadRunner, JMeter);
- Communicative English skills;
- Knowledge of few technologies of the following: .NET, Java, SQL, Python, Groovy, Jenkins, SoapUI, Selenium, UFT, Unix, Bash, Powershell, PL/SQL, XML, XPath, WebServices;
- Nice -to-have experience in SCRUM methodology.
- Cooperative atmosphere awarded with – „Great Place to Work in Poland 2015, 2016, 2017",
- Participating in projects in different sectors like banking, payment, IoT, mobile, telecommunication, Hi-Tech,
- Self-development supported by internal technical trainings, knowledge sharing meetings, e-learning,
- Private health care, Multisport package, Group Life Insurance, access to sport and hobby meetups organized by the company,
- Stable and flexible employment form – B2B or permanent contract,
- Warm and friendly atmosphere; multiple integration trips, common celebration of company’s successes,
- Special bonuses for recommending an IT specialist.