Best Workplace in Poland 2018
The challenges waiting for you:
- Development of web-based GUI’s for end-users
- Integrate and customize user interface with business logic
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming
- Experience in GUI framework: Swing/ AWT/ WPF/ QT
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL or MS-SQL)
- Experience with the following technologies: Hibernate, Spring
- Good English skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).