Business Development Manager with German
The challenges waiting for you:
- Active acquisition of new customers and direct sale of IT solutions (cold calling)
- Verification of customers’ needs in terms of new opportunities
- Creating new offers and sales presentations
- Negotiating terms of cooperation
- Building and maintaining long-term, professional relationships with customers
- Responsibility for achieving sales KPI’s
- Cooperation with other departments (Recruitment and HR, Administration)
- University degree (preferably economical or technical)
- Min. 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in call center will be a plus
- Excellent sales skills and determination to achieve goals
- Fluent German and at least good English
- Experience in IT sector will be a plus
- Experience in customers relationship management and negotiating with high-level managers
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center
- Flexible development paths