Retention & HR Support Specialist
The challenges waiting for you:
- Support onboarding of new people joining Sii
- Support for Line Managers in periodic evaluations of their subordinates
- Support Sii mission realization: identify & promote the best workers
- Analyze, propose and implement improvements concerning various HR processes
- Coordination of the local library
- Coordination of orders and distribution of gadgets and other materials for workers
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- Supporting the process of workers’ project change
- Organization of events and trainings
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in internal HR department
- Practical experience and knowledge of indicated HR areas
- Fluent English
- University degree (preferably Psychology or Human Resources Management)
- Creativity, proactivity and self-discipline
- Positive attitude, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Stable employment in one of the best IT companies in Poland - the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses,
- English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private healthcare, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center
- Flexible development paths