Junior Salesforce Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
- We are looking for open minded people willing to join our team and learn and develop in one of the most dynamic technologies in IT
- Academic knowledge of object-oriented programming like Java, C#, PHP etc.
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP will be a plus
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change)