System Validation Specialist
The challenges waiting for you:
- Defining system requirements (functional/qualitative requirements)
- Constructing models in terms of data, functions and/or objects
- Implementing applications
- Setting up and maintaining environments for developing and testing
- Create and maintain system validation documentation (test, application, user manual)
- Developing or choosing the appropriate methods, techniques, standards, guidelines and tools for software development
- Analyzing problems (business processes, transactions, data, functions)
- Experience in the maintenance and support of validated applications
- Knowledge of tools (e.g. HP QC, Mercury QC, HPSM, Mantis or other similar)
- Good knowledge of Testing Standards (ISTQB Foundation level will be an additional asset)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Analytical skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).