DSP Embedded Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
- Working in an international team involved in the development of software for telecommunications with strong emphasis on digital signal processing.
- Working on new features as well as on feature fixes in a robust process where code review or continuous integration are intrinsic elements rather than “add-ons”
- Solving complex engineering problems in many technology areas
- Featuring implementation with best possible quality as well sharing the code practices
- Working in Scrum and TDD.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Experience with DSP (must have) and ARM/AVR or different processors
- Experience with Linux and ability to write solid and optimized code
- Solid math to help turning signal processing requirements into workable algorithms
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in debugging DSPs and non-x86 architectures.
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations