Test Automation Engineer
The challenges waiting for you:
The responsibility of the Test Automation Engineer is to design, develop and implement automated tests. To fulfill this role, the Automation Engineer applies appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization.
- Work together with the Business Analysis and Development teams for developing, maintaining and executing comprehensive suites of automation test scenarios/test cases, performing continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in the regression suite and automation for newly integrated features.
- Work closely with Software Developers and Solution Managers in scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Configure the test automation tools and provide ongoing support to solutions and projects from a technical perspective.
- Contribute to build up robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Contribute to the building of a continuous integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Convey the test automation best practices, coach solution experts on test automation.
- Track progress and identify bottlenecks.
- Conduct test automation review.
- BS / MS / PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Selenium, Tosca, Cucumber, Concordion, SoapUI.
- Strong knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
- Building test infrastructure using technologies such as Docker and working within continuous delivery / continuous release pipeline processes represents an advantage.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Strong analytical skills, consulting attitude, excellent problem solving and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations