Java Solution Architect
The challenges waiting for you:
You will working on staff and customer facing applications. Delivering solutions to support out relationships managers, business and premium customers.
Examples of our applications:
- Currency account opening – enabling customers to open multi-currency accounts in real time.
- Modern f/e design and communication with back end systems using API, MuleSoft and API level SaaS authentication
- International customer onboarding – mobile solution using modern communication channels between our customers and staff members (videoconference)
- Designed for both Android and iPhone
- Investment platform –Cloud hosted solution
- Online financial advice – providing online, AI based financial advice for our customers based on cloud
- Strategic financial planner – staff channel application which takes our customers through the journey to choose the best products based on risk appetite of our customers
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience as a IT Architect (ideally should be a university/college graduate, equivalent in the field of IT or related disciplines)
- Experience with large-scale Java-based software development projects
- Familiarity with architectural patterns
- Ability to prepare IT solutions for projects
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in English
- Able to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders within a project
- Proactive and possessing good influencing skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations