The challenges waiting for you:
We’re looking for experienced Front-end Developers to join us in our Digital Project Team. We provide web and mobile applications.
We manage projects in agile: SCRUM/Kanban. We have defined process of software development. We work with Jira and GIT. We use pair programming, code reviews and the newest version of React and Angular. Our applications are covered by continuous integration and continuous deployment policy. We promote the usage of Docker containers and cloud computing, namely AWS or Azure +.
- Participating in breaking down the current product into smaller manageable and deliverable pieces (from an application perspective, but also from business features)
- Planning application/applications architecture - sharable modules, components etc.
- Planning migration process - how to divide one big monolithic app into smaller pieces
- Separation of layers - REST APIs (many), Angular frontend clients (many)
- Fresh start - no legacy with newest Angular
- Ability to pick up the most suitable solutions - including R&D (ability to play and check various solutions)
- Following best development practices (eg. tests, CI etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with web development and developing responsive websites
- Experience in Angular 2+ or React, Node.js
- Knowledge of Karma and Jasmine will be a plus
- Experience working with agile methods
- Good english skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations