Sii Poland became a partner of Genesys – a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration. The cooperation is an important step in building a new area of Sii’s expertise – Contact Center. Thanks to the knowledge, experience, and capabilities of a market-leading solution, Sii will be able to offer its clients a completely new quality of customer service based on modern, digital communication solutions, bots, and artificial intelligence.
The new area of competencies
The new area of expertise – Contact Center – complements well Sii’s one-stop-shop offer. Having competences in the field of ERP, CRM and Contact Centre, we are able to provide our clients with technological coverage in all areas, starting from operational ERP, through sales support in CRM, and ending with communication support in Contact Centre. – We provide CRM, ERP, and e-commerce solutions so it was a natural step to add Contact Center to these competencies. Numerous companies from the sectors supported by Sii, such as Retail, , Healthcare, Financial Services, Banking & Insurance can benefit from it. We decided to build our competencies in cooperation with Genesys, an internationally recognized provider of contact center solutions – says Paweł Magnuszewski, Business Development Manager at Sii Poland.
In 2021 Genesys was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service. Each year the company supports over more than 70 billion customer experiences in over 100 countries, as it has been trusted by over 7 000 companies worldwide.
The industry’s best tool
Genesys Cloud enables customer service through any communication channel and it can unify voice calls, e-mail messages, chats, text messages, and SMS into one coherent interaction.
– Main advantages of the tool are reliability, flexibility, and security of the system, which was designed on the basis of the Amazon Web Services solution operating in SaaS models and micro-services technology. It gives companies access to modern, digital communication solutions, bots, and artificial intelligence that will help them ensure an effective and unique customer experience – says Artur Walendzik, Solution Architect at Sii Poland.
Thanks to advanced technology Genesys Cloud allows its users to:
- Analyze why customers leave and counteract this trend. Genesys is using advanced tools for monitoring customer behavior (predictive engagement) and analyzing data provided in real-time to react quickly, accurately, and effectively when a customer is lost.
- Amplify digital support for clients thanks to personalized customer service using all available digital channels and the most popular messengers such as WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
- Bring self-service to the next level with the use of technology based on artificial intelligence such as ChatBots and VoiceBots. AI provides a full understanding of the context of each interaction, quick prediction thanks to historical data, and support for the consultant during conversations with the customer.
- Reduce implementation time and costs thanks to automation tools and ready-made customer service scenarios prepared by Genesys and Sii engineers, based on many years of experience in building CX solutions.
- Aggregate data from all systems into one consistent application with a user-friendly interface.
- Empower employees thanks to remote work application that facilitates collaboration with other team members.
The power of the one-stop shop approach
The dynamic development of the market, access to new sales and communication channels make it necessary to have tools that allow for easy handling of the entire customer relationship management process.
– By ensuring the integration of CRM or e-commerce systems, such as Salesforce, Dynamics 365, SAP, or Magento with contact center solutions, we can support clients even better and more comprehensively. Our knowledge of the entire sales and customer service process makes us a competent partner, who can not only propose the best solutions, but also make them work well together – summarizes Paweł Magnuszewski.
To learn more about our contact center solutions, visit our dedicated website.