Recommended but not crucial is to have experience in work in projects (not necessarily in IT area.)
- Deep understanding of specific rules connected with agile project work as well as the purpose and responsibilities of the roles in such projects
- Gaining skills and knowledge necessary to be a member of an agile project teams
- Preperation for an accredited AgilePM Foundation exam
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, member of projects teams (consultants, business analysts, project suport staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assignments.
- Multiple choice test; 60 questions
- Pass mark: 50% (30 out of 60)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 60/75 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.