Understanding the fundamentals of the enterprise architecture management.
Business: managers of business units working with IT and sensing that this cooperation can be better
IT: IT Management, corporate architects, business architects, solution architects.
Mix of presentation, hands-on exercises and group workshop.
- Understanding the purpose, the scope and the environment of the one key management process of modern IT organization – the process of managing enterprise architectur
- Understanding of the TOGAF9 standard and the scope of its use and its basic elements, including:
- development method and guidelines (when and how to create architectural content),
- architecture framework (what to create),
- selection of the competencies for EA process (who should participate in architectural content development).
- Relationships of knowledge and practice – practical experience presentation.
Classes conducted by a trainer experienced in enterprise architecture management, printed course materials, set of assignments and exercises (where needed); catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.