Understanding of fundamentals of project management methods and practices needed to achieve project goals effectively and efficiently.
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, member of projects teams (consultants, business analysts, project support staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Mix of presentation, hands-on exercises and group workshop.
At the end of this course participants will know and understand:
- terms and concepts typical of management of projects,
- characteristics of different types of projects as well as methods and approaches to project management practices
- main problem management rules and principles and their influence on achieving projects targets
Participants will possess the basic knowledge which will allow them to:
- manage simple projects,
- involve in project tasks as members of project teams,
- control and coordinate work in projects.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in management of projects, printed course materials, set of assignments and scenarios (where needed); certificates of completion of training.