In-depth understanding of the ITIL guidance needed to apply best practices connected with incident management and request fulfillment processes in an IT organization
All the people involved in and responsible for the ongoing delivery of IT services: Service owners, Service Desk supervisors, Technical managers, Application managers, IT operations managers, Incident managers.
Mix of instructor-led training, hands-on exercises and group workshop
- At the end of this course participants will know and understand:
- main concepts, goals and activities of incident management and request fulfillment processes
- influence of the quality of incident management and request fulfillment processes on IT service value and customer satisfaction
- roles and responsibilities of Service Desk and operation staff
- relationships of incident management and request fulfillment processes with IT service catalogue, SLAs and OLAs
- importance of communication and interpersonal skills in IT service management everyday work
Participants will be able to define and properly address an incident/request category, priority and model depending on the circumstances and specifics of the IT service.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management , printed course materials , set of assignments and scenarios (where needed); catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training