- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate is a must
- Practical experience in a professional testing role – recommended
- Gaining knowledge and practical skills needed to:
- requirements analysis
- optimize the number of test cases by designing them to be efficient and effective thanks to applying useful and commonly known design techniques
- document tests properly and efficiently
- prioritize tasks connected with the whole process of software testing
- Extending fundamental knowledge on testing process and supporting tools
- Gaining the knowledge necessary to successfully take the ISTQB® Advanced Test Certification – Test Analyst
Professionals who need to extend the practical knowledge of software testing; test designers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and IT Professionals.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group exercises
- Multiple choice test; 60 questions; A maximum of 120 points can be earned.
- Pass mark: 78 (65%) points
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 180 mins (Polish) / 225 mins (English)
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; course materials in Polish or in English compliant with the syllabus; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.