ISTQB Foundation certificate, experience in software testing.
- Getting to know the principles and practices of agile testing and software development,
- Getting to know the different types and techniques of agile testing, and improving skills with interactive exercises, as well as systematising knowledge,
- Preparation for the examination and obtaining the globally recognised ISTQB Certified Agile Tester certificate.
All the persons engaged in software testing, in particular: testers, tester analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, acceptance testers and programmers.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group activities based on scenarios, interactive revision sessions
- Test, 40 questions, 1 correct answer,
- Positive result: 26 (65%) correct answers,
- Duration: 60 min. Polish / 75 min. English,
- Use of materials: no,
- Use of a dictionary: yes.
Classes conducted by an accredited, experienced trainer, training materials consistent with the curriculum, a set of test examination questions with key, participation in an accredited examination, certificates (training completion and examination passed).