Presentation of fundamental concepts of Information Technology, mainly as a service and organization, so that Business could understand and effectively communicata with IT people.
All customers and users of IT services, also representatives of business units; people cooperating with IT on a daily basis; also IT Staff especially service owners, business relationship mamangers; every people responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group exercises
- Understanding the basic concepts typical of IT service organization
- Gaining knowledge on the common language in order to avoid misunderstandings during communication between Business and IT Staff
- Understanding different perception of IT 0 from the Business as well as IT points of view
- Creating awareness on the importance of information security management to business process
- Gaining fundamental knowledge on IT projects so that the real partnership between business stakeholders and IT project staff could be established and sustained
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management, printed course materials, catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.