One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge on creating an attitude of continual improvement of IT services and processes
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® best practices, described in ITIL® Continual Service Improvement publication, needed to develop a culture of measurement that continually tests value, quality, performance and compliance of the services within the service portfolio
- Understanding the need to transform an IT organization from reactive to proactive approach
CIOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, all IT people who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement phase
Mix of instructor led training (75%) and hands-on exercises (25%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.